Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm a Jerk


For some reason, I'm on some chicks e-mail list that is apparently a roster of her fellow young mother friends. I'm always getting invited to attend play dates and shit like that.

So today I got an e-vite to a birthday party for a one-year-old held in Springdale Arkansas. Of course, I responded in the affirmative with: "I've never been to Springdale, Arkansas but if there will be plenty of kegs and whiskey on hand, I'm willing to make the drive from Dallas."

Mom e-mailed me back with this: "Sorry, I just sent you an evite and read your response (ha!) Thought you were invited to one of our playgroups by another friend. My mistake. Please disregard."

My response: "No problem. I don't have any kids because I'd make the worst parent ever. But thanks for trying to include me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home