Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Doody


I can perform many routine household repairs. And even if I can't, I can usually diagnose the problem. For example, I knew when all of the toilets were backed up in the house, I knew I needed to use an auger to dislodge the, uh, backed up shit in the waste line. However, I was unsuccessful in my attempts to use my own 6 dollar auger (also known as a toilet snake --- no, not that kind) to dislodge the refuse. So I called Roto-Rooter to deal with the crap. Roto-Rooter came out an hour after I called them and employed a heavy duty auger, or big time toilet snake, to dislodge the backed up toilet snakes in my plumbing. The bill was a cool $251. For less money than I spent on that bill, I could have purchased the same heavy duty toilet snake used by the Roto-Rooter operative and taken care of my own business. Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home