Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Disney Recommendation



A number of years ago, I had to get a car part painted. Not the whole car mind you, just the rear bumper. Some chick hit me and her insurance paid for the repair. But to save money, I took a new bumper to a body shop and asked how much they'd charge to paint the bumper. It was a lot less for them to paint the part and for me to put it on myself, so I did.

I inquired with the manager of the body shop about the quality of their painting services. His reply was this: "Believe you me, it won't be no Mickey Mouse."

With that resounding endorsement, I had that shop do the work. And it wasn't no Mickey Mouse job. Goofy or Daffy for that matter either.

1 Comments:

Blogger JS said...

Good paint job to match. How much did you save?

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home