Monday, August 14, 2006

Security Threat

Today, because I had nothing else better to do while waiting to get a chest x-ray at the doctor's office, I decided to read the medical release form I had just signed. Most of it was standard liability stuff --- you know, in case somebody irradiates me into jelly, it's just not their fault.

But one line jumped out at me in particular. It says --- and I absolutely am not making this up --- the following: "We have the right to release your medical information to federal agents, if they feel they are necessary to protect the President."

Kick ass. Maybe if my medical situation is really off kilter enough, it could just be reason to notify the White House.

"Yes, john_clarke. The President must be informed that you've just contracted syphilis. You are now officially on the list pal."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home