Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Hate People


I was having a really good night last night. I went to a party in Oak Cliff, and then went with some friends to the ultra swank super cool Belmont Hotel for a few drinks.

When I got back to the street where I left my truck in front of the house where the party was, this is what I found. Somebody broke my side window, got into my beloved 1983 Ranger and took a crowbar to the dash to steal a fucking $99 stereo. Really, who steals stereos anymore? I was even planning to get rid of that stereo anyway for one that has a Ipod jack. So on the drive home, I was happy that at least they didn't heist the entire truck. I also calculated how much it's going to cost to repair my truck --- replacing the torn up dash is way more than a new stereo.

It's not been a good week for me crime-wise. I forgot my debit card in an ATM machine on Tuesday and someone took it and proceeded to take out $100 before attempting to use the card 13 times more before I reported it stolen. And then this morning, somebody took my Sunday newspaper from my front yard.

I did take comfort in the belief that the little cocksucker who burgled my truck, the asshole who used my debit card and the jerk who stole my newspaper will all have career paths that include trips to the state penitentiary sometime in the near future. Have fun attempting to have rape free shower guys while I shop for a new stereo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Damn!

1:46 PM  
Blogger whitneydonkey said...

so you are not having the best week ever???

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home