Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Discount Stupid T-Shirts


A few months ago, my friend Tara taught me how to screen t-shirts. She might as well have been showing me how to spark up a crack pipe for the first time. I've been on a t-shirt making tear ever since --- screening up every dumb shirt I could think of but couldn't bring myself to buy. Rock show shirts are a good example. I stopped buying those years ago --- about the time that authetic rock shirts starting costing twice as much as the admission price to a rock show. That and because I was in my mid-30s and was too old to either rock or wear rock shirts. But now that I've discovered I can make them for no more than the cost of a new or used Fruit of the Loom, I'm making shirts featuring bands I don't even like anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

That shirt looks great! I still like Blur. I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with making shirts. If I didn't have a baby, it's all I'd do.

6:13 AM  
Blogger whitneydonkey said...

Dangit, i really need to come to town!!!!!!!!!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home