Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Resolution

I will not blog in anger. Yesterday, I briefly posted an item about a ridiculous person I ran across in a professional capacity. Then I decided that even though I had not identified this person, it was somewhat unprofessional on my part to post anything about what goes on in my work life. So I took it down immediately. My own foibles in the working world are fair game, but what other people do to me should probably just remain inside the inner sanctum of my workplace. I just sleep better with that boundary in place.

But man, I was really angry yesterday. And after a good night's sleep, I realized the conflict was momentary and inconsequential. And I'm glad that I refrained from launching on this person. It's a good lesson for me. I should never let anger get in the way of reason.

However, this resolution does not apply to Freddy, the security/greeter dude in the lobby of my building. Freddy needs to become useful or get another job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home