Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Bomb Threat Holiday

Late yesterday afternoon, all employees in my office were given the option of going home early after someone called in a bomb threat to a law office ten floors above where I work. I opted to go home early and catch up on some Judge Judy instead of staying and potentially risking my life to write a piece about the new family law measures the Texas Legislature just passed.

In these trying times, it's comforting to know my office is well-protected by Freddy, the personal phone call addicted security/lobby guy whose best attribute seems to be preventing me from entering my office when I forget my key.

F Freddy. I said it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

I love that you hate him, and I totally understand.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home