Thursday, July 14, 2005

Pain

I'm currently working on an ear infection. Strike that. I have an ear infection. My left inner ear hurts. And I can't hear out of it real well. I'm heading to the doctor this afternoon.

So in the meantime, I'm having auditory conflict. Like this morning, I was driving into work listening to a CD that's got the same title as my favorite blog, "Pills Thrills & Bellyaches" by the Happy Mondays. To get the full effect, and to compensate for my failing left year, I had to turn it up to a Freedom Rock volume. Of course, the increased volume hurt my left ear even worse.

Hopefully some ear drops were take care of this situation. And listening to Sean Ryder's wailing will be less painfull.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

Always willing to play hurt..attaboy

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home