Saturday, August 06, 2005

Farewell 2806 South Boulevard


Today I headed over to 2806 South Boulevard with a flashlight and a camera, fully intending to explore the inside despite the structure's infestation with homeless people. And this is what greeted me when I arrived. What I saw made me feel like a failure.

I really wanted to save this house. It was beautiful, even its horrible condition. Now there's nothing left except a piece of molding that fell off the second story when the bulldozers were knocking it down that's still hanging in one of the trees. I guess the photos I took of the house is the only proof that it ever existed. And I wonder if I'm the only person in the world that cared about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Very sorry to hear this news.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Robert_M said...

That sucks

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home