Tuesday, August 02, 2005

John_Clarke, pitchman

So long ago, I allowed my blog to be used by Google for advertizing. Random ads are placed at the bottom. I'm pretty sure none of my five readers have been seduced by this adveritizing. But I'm always amused at what ads are placed on this blog. The ads are all somehow relevent to the topics I write about. So I just saw an ad advertizing the music of some guy named Jon Clarke. And there's a link that will take you to a site where you can purchase Confederate Flags. That's some commerce in action.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Do you get money if we click those ads?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Robert_M said...

I bought a set of steak knives, wonderful bargain.

7:47 AM  
Blogger annush said...

but one can never have enough confederate flags!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home