Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunglasses Derby




I was at the dollar store yesterday with four dollars in my pocket. All I needed was some knockoff Pledge for furniture dusting purposes. And because I had three bucks left, naturally I spent them on cheap sunglasses. So out of these three selections, which one should be made a regular part of the rotation?

1. 1963 Kennedy assassination witness shades. Everybody on the grassy knoll was wearing these.

2. T.J. Hooker glasses. Or Frank Poncherello glasses, it's your choice. Stop or I'll make a bad cop show.

3. The Velvet Undergrond eye wear. So Lou Reed, yet so far away.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

#2.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

What is that wall-paint color? I like it.

8:29 PM  
Blogger john clarke said...

The wall color is Benjamin Moore's Bryant Gold.

I didn't like the color at first. Now I love it.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Robert_M said...

#1, but I like all at that price

7:34 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I like #1!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

#1, all the way, J.C.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Will Elmore said...

Numero Uno, Mon Ami

8:41 PM  
Blogger RebeccaMcCormick said...

I think we've got you beat on the sunglasses!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home