Sunday, March 19, 2006

Charles Horse


So yeah, I attended a baby shower on Saturday. And get this, my fellow baby shower attendants and I floated the keg before 11 p.m. That's got rate a mention in "New Mother" magazine.

There are fewer occasions where I attend events where a large aluminum container of beer is the main attraction. And maybe that's just as well because the consumption of alcohol is starting to do revolting things to my body. At 3 in the morning after the baby shower kegger, I woke up screaming because I got a massive cramp in my leg, probably because my body was dehydrating. I can still feel the cramp 12 hours later. Can I borrow some Mydol?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Charlie horses are a drag. I get them now and then...more now that I am pregnant. If it is in your calf, all you have to do is flex your foot and it will disappear. I have never heard of a baby shower with a kig before.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Keg...dangit. Never notice typos until it's too late.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home