Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sexiest Human Alive


My entry level digital camera has made me its bitch for the last three days, ever since some over-important stage hand at the Sisters of Mercy show made me turn off my flash.

As a result, I couldn't get the flash to work again. So when I got to see the B-52's play before a bunch of lawyers --- a setting for some priceless photos if there ever was one --- I left my camera at home in defeat because of the locked up flash.

I read the manual again tonight for the third time and finally figured it out. And this is the test shot I took. God, you can practically smell me in this one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

People magazine called and they want your picture for their Sexiest Man Alive, 2006 Edition.

I feel your pain, John. I was owned by my new digital camera as well. I turned the flash off and couldn't turn the bastard back on. I finally got the punk working by resetting all the settings to 'default'.

4:42 AM  
Blogger K. said...

It won't be long till you're wearing wife beaters and drinking beer for breakfast.

-K.

10:12 AM  
Blogger john clarke said...

I love this picture of myself because it looks like I have no hair . . . and that I belong in a state institution.

Your blog is impressive Mark. I'd trade you a rock for it.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home