Friday, September 08, 2006

Cell Phone Ghetto


Here's my favorite line in the recent article concerning the arrest of 50 Cent, who got busted by the fuzz after hauling ass through midtown Manhattan in a Lamborghini.

At first he refused a police order to get out of the car, instead making a call on his cell phone, tourist Ian Parvess said.

Another fabulous ghetto move --- have a cell phone planted on the side of your head at all times. It's a way of letting The Man know:"I'm using up all my minutes before I go to jail."

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

50 Cent Quiz:

Can you name the movie this snappy dialogue is from?

Charlene: So what is it that you do?
Marcus: I'm a gangsta.
Charlene: No really what do you do?
Marcus: I'm a rapper.
Charlene: No Marcus, what do you really do?
Marcus: I'm a gangsta rapper.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home