Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm a derelict

As you can tell by the photos below, I never shave on the weekends. In fact, I can be full-on gross between Friday evening and Monday morning.

Saturday, I roll out of bed at 7:30 a.m., put on some shorts, a T-shirt and this nasty "Piggly Wiggly" cap I've had for years. I start working in the yard. Then I'll start fixing something that needs to be fixed on the house. Then it's time to wash the cars. I'll look up and it will be about 1 p.m. I'm sweaty as hell and smell rather ripe. And I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. But that won't stop me from getting in my truck and running errands, looking like some homeless guy who's so desperate, he just heisted a 1983 Ford Ranger.

What is wrong with me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

I think it's called being a man

10:54 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

I was with you until the part about not brushing your teeth.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home