Monday, August 22, 2005

My Old Living Room



I spent a great deal of my life in this room between 1997 and 2003. I made out with girls here. Girls broke up with me here. I had Christmas trees in this room. I was too lazy some years to put Christmas trees in this room. I sat and wondered where in the hell is my life going in this room. And this was the last room I saw when I walked out of my beloved house on Tremont Street for the last time in April of 2003.

Alice, the world's coolest real estate agent who we visited in Santa Fe, gave me this photo. I have no idea who the half person standing in the doorway is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

I seem to recall us trying to figure shit out in that room on more than one occasion.

8:23 AM  
Blogger john clarke said...

I'm not sure I figured out much in that room. But it sure was a nice place to try.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home