Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Austin


I really only go two places for work on a regular basis --- New Orleans and Austin. Strike that. I guess it's down to one city now. Anyway, both of these cities have important appellate courts in them. So when I cover a morning argument, I go down the afternoon before, get in town about dinner time and ply myself with the best alcohol and food the cities have to offer --- all on the man. For New Orleans, I always hit the Acme Oyster Bar for jambalaya, bread pudding and numerous Abita beers. In Austin, it's alway Guerro's for tacos al carbon and frothy mix of margaritas and Pacifica beer.

Sometimes I cover the arguments with a hang over.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gye Greene said...

Hangover: Due to dehydration. The prevention is to forceyourself to drink at least a litre (but ideally two litres) of water before going to bed.

--GG

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home