Monday, September 05, 2005

Massage Humor



Hot Springs bath houses are just like they were in the 1920's. For a nominal cost you can get the full treatment which includes sitting in your own huge tub full of natural mineral water which come fresh from the underground at a near boiling 145 degrees, taking a steam bath in one of those old metal boxes that you sit in while your head sticks out, and getting a massage.

I started to get the giggles during my massage. As the guy was rubbing my back, I remembered the stupid altered GI Joe video you can find on the internet where one of the character says "Who Wants a Body Massage?" for no reason at all. Lucky for me, I was face down and my head was planted into the hole of the massage table so I didn't have to explain to the 60-year-old man why I was laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home