Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Question For All 80's Goth Fans

Of all of these interrelated groups and performers, who would you most like to see live if you had the chance and why?

1. Bauhaus
2. Love & Rockets
3. Peter Murphy
4. Tones On Tail
5. The Jazz Butcher
6. Dali's Car
7. Daniel Ash
8. Kevin Haskins beating on a snare drum all alone in a corner.

I've seen the first three on the list. I probably enjoyed L&R the most, with Peter Murphy being an extremely close second. I'd pick 6. Dali's Car because they'd probably be impossible to see even when they were active ---- they didn't last long. And it would be cool to see Pete perform with the dude from Japan.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

I have also seen the first three. I think the Jazz Butcher would be cool. I listened to Dali's Car recently, and it was kind of silly. I wouldn't mind seeing David Sylvian if he did stuff from Gone to Earth.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Robert_M said...

I liked a jazz butched record a lot, but I bet it's kinda silly too

5:10 PM  
Blogger Gye Greene said...

Not up on all of them -- but Love & Rockets, Peter Murphy, and [not listed??!!] Sisters of Mercy.

--GG

2:27 AM  
Blogger whitneydonkey said...

I would rather see New Order or Erasure if we are going 80's.

i saw some of the ones on the list and they were so serious.

i wish i had seen the clash and i also never saw the Firm, like that has anything to do with it.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home