Monday, April 17, 2006

Hollandday


Tomorrow, I'm getting on a plane to Holland. The anticipation of leaving for a week-long vacation is almost better than going. But there's always a minor hang up.

Right now, I'm just putting the finishing touches on a cold. So for the last four days, I've been downing decongestants and vitamin C like like a six-year-old eats ding dongs. And just as eagerly as I anticipate a vacation, I worry that something will screw it up --- like sickness.

Last February before I went to Europe, I got an emergency flu shot because I feared I would take the office virus with me to London. It didn't happen.

I think the mere act of getting off of the plane in Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam will cure me.

1 Comments:

Blogger whitneydonkey said...

Everytime I check in on you, you are going somewhere cool. I am so jealous.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home