Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Question From a Reader


I've been called out about the source of my so-called Chachi fascination. "What gives john_clarke?" a reader asks.

This is such a such metaphysical question. But I will attempt to enlight you, the dear reader.

There are many facets to Chachi. He's the everyman. He's a trendsetter. And he's the pride of the entire Arcola family.

How did he get this way? Let us document his development.

1. Chachi comes up from the streets as a torn-jeans vest wearing tough. He has instant cred because he's the Fonz's cousin.

2. He pioneers the bandana-tied-around-the-leg look.

3. He puts out an album.

4. Joanie loves him and he pretends to love her back.

5. He stars in Zapped! an unheralded teen comedy that inspires a generation of filmmakers to produce straight-to-video movies.

6. He's so incredibly in charge as Charles.

7. He caps off a career by appearing on dozens of VH1 and E! Channel "what ever happened to?" shows where he nonchalantly recounts every starlet notch on his bedpost.

It's such an inspirational story. And that is why I have devoted my life to developing, understanding and nurturing my inner Chachi.

2 Comments:

Blogger whitneydonkey said...

oh my!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Mark pulled a Charles in Charge on me Sunday and now I'm not I'm not quite the fan. WAAWAAAA. Ashley

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home