Saturday, September 09, 2006

Say Hello To My Little Shoe


While waiting at the auto glass shop for my junk yard scavaged window to be installed, in strolls this guy wearing these sweet Scarface Nikes.

Like nearly every customer at the auto glass shop, this guy was a victim of vandalizm. He drove up in a Buick Roadmaster, a car that really didn't fit this guy's gangsta shoes. But a Roadmaster gets a bit more thuggish when you put big ass speakers in the back and pump bass through them. But a Roadmaster gets incredibly gangsta when it's sporting what appears to be three bullet holes in the front windshield. On closer inspection though, the holes were really courtesy of a tire iron. I asked him if his girlfriend got pissed at him, and he nodded in the affirmative.

Then Scarface asked me what happened to my truck. I told him about my stereo getting jacked. And for some reason, I borrowed a line from Pulp Fiction and added:"It almost would have been worth it them doing it if I could catch them.''

Scarface answers, "Yeah, and put some slugs in they ass."

1 Comments:

Blogger whitneydonkey said...

sweet shoes.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home