Sunday, January 21, 2007

As Seen On T.V.


While driving home tonight, I witnessed something I've only seen before on an episode of "Cops" --- a knucklehead driving on a rim, refusing to pull over for police. And what makes this such a spectical is the sparks that were flying off the retard's vehicle. When metal scratches pavement at a high rate of speed you are guaranteed to see a white trash fireworks display. I spotted this a good half mile in front of me. And the rim rider kept on with the sparks --- on a four lane highway no less --- for at least two miles, passing several exit ramps and an unending shoulder while forging ahead. He finally stopped in the middle of the highway when the front suspension on his Ford pickup (or somebody else's presuming the pickup was stolen) finally collapsed. As I was passing the police car, the cop was rushing out of his vehicle with his gun drawn to confront the knucklehead. I'd forgive the cop if he put a cap in the pickup driver for forcing him to get out of his car in the middle of traffic while traffic was flying past him inches away at 65 m.p.h.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home