Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Pant Emergency

I was a bit late out of the starting gate this morning, so I tossed on some clothes and headed out the door in a hasty fashion. A block from my house, I looked down to notice that I had over-greened. Green shirt, green pants, black shoes. This would be a fine ensenble if I'd been shooting for the G.I. Joe look. And as much as I'd like to intimidate people with a look that advertizes that I might have a kung-fu grip, I felt ridiculous. So I turned my car around, headed back home, and switched into a light shade of pants.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

Ha ha ha I'm glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like that

7:09 AM  
Blogger whitneydonkey said...

i thought i had on navy pants the other day, when i got to work, they were black and looked stupid with the brown shoes i had on. i changed at lunch.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home