Friday, July 15, 2005

Politics

There's not much politics on this blog. I'm not afraid to discuss that subject, as anybody who knows me will attest. It's just that usually, I don't like starting that conversation. Often it's like farting in a room and watching to see if anyone reacts.

But when Rob posts up some politics, I'll usually respond. And I did that today. See http://robert_minter.blogspot.com/2005/07/war-on-war.html#comments if you're really interested.

Rob draws me in because he thinks through political issues. He never knee jerks as most people do. He has no allegences other than common sense. There's just not enough of that these days. Everybody's got to be on a team or, God forbid, they'd have to think for themselves. Consequently, Rob and I agree on politics all of the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

You are wise to steer clear, I tend to get in over my head quite easily.

7:59 AM  
Blogger john clarke said...

You never get over your head in politics because you use your head. That's why I enjoy your takes. Keep it up. And I'll keep responding.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home