Friday, August 26, 2005

This Ain't No Picnic


I really want to see "We Jam Econo: The Story of the Minutemen" which was recently released. I was just getting into So-Cal punk in 1985 when Minutemen lead singer D. Boon's car flipped over on a highway killing him. I think the very good Double Nickels on the Dime had been released a year earlier. I love seeing rock docu's on the big screen, especially when they are chocked full of live performances like this film is.

Even though Dallas has three art house theaters, this film probably won't make it here. I guess that figures since the only two people in the greater Dallas metro area who'd want to see this film are Rob and myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

If it comes I'm there, otherwise Netflix to the rescue again.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home