Friday, August 26, 2005

Beauty Overload


One of the most freakish aspects of my day is my trip on the parking garage elevator. I use a parking garage that is located across from Dallas' famous Neiman Marcus department store. All of the Neiman's employees use this garage. Most of them are female. And every single one of them is beautiful. It doesn't matter if they are 25 years old or 65 years old --- all of them are really attractive. I've actually become desensitized to it. But Dallas has been doing that to me for a long time. This city is so full of trim blonde women with high cheekbones that I've actually become tired of them. They all look exactly the same to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

I'm not working in the right part of town

7:51 AM  
Blogger whitneydonkey said...

i wish my hair looked pretty everyday, like Barbie's.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home