Monday, August 08, 2005

Runnin' Around, Doing Stuff

It's no secret, but I actually enjoy auto maintenance. Most of the things I do to maintain my car are not very complicated but require a willingness to get dirty. And my previous post is proof that dirt doesn't bother me, at least on the weekends.

This weekend I drained, flushed and refilled my radiator and changed the fan belt. I immediately felt a sense of accomplishment and reassurance that my second most expensive possession will last a little longer. And I'm the reason that businesses like Auto Zone flourish in the United States.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

I, on the other hand can barely change a tire

12:46 PM  
Blogger Gye Greene said...

No Auto Zone in the Seattle area. Just Al's Auto Supply and Shucks -- one of which got bought out by the other (forget which).

-GG

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home