Monday, September 19, 2005

Choosing Inaction

After jacking around and making no firm commitment on whether to attend my 20 year high school reunion, I finally made a decision on Saturday. Or rather, my indecision made the decision for me. I realized the reunion was starting at 7 p.m. on Saturday about about 6 p.m. the same day. Instead, Karen and I went out to dinner at a bad Italian place and both got kind of sick. Maybe that was a better alternative to having "what are you up to now" conversations with people I really didn't know all that well in 1985.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Please name the restaurant so others can avoid the sick.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Gye Greene said...

IMO, good call on the reunion. Went to my 10 year, no-one I hoped to see were in fact there. And realized that anyone I was truly friends with I was still in touch with.

--GG

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home