Monday, October 24, 2005

Real Food

Karen's been on a kick lately that we eat "real food". To her, this means eating food that neither comes out of a box nor a can. And in my house, that means that I make the food --- Karen's patience with such tasks wears thin after about 10 minutes. That's O.K. I am no stranger to the kitchen --- and I better not be since I spent the proceeds of the sale of my beloved 1969 Mach 1 Mustang to remodel the kitchen in our house.

So this weekend I busted out the real food quadruple threat. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, fresh green beans and peanut butter pie --- food which was all prepared without the help of a box or a can. It ruled. I'd make someone a very good wife.

1 Comments:

Blogger whitneydonkey said...

that sounds like one of the best meals ever.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home