Thursday, December 22, 2005

Rock or Cruise?


Yesterday, I plopped down the cash to take a cruise with the lovely Karen. I've come around on cruises as a form of vacation and entertainment, even though it's really not a very cool or rock and roll thing to do. There's really little adventure in it, although it is fairly relaxing and offers the opportunity to eat your weight in food. So hours after I'd made the financial commitment for the February non-refundable departure, I realized the week I chose was also the week that Nada Surf and Supergrass play in Dallas on separate nights. Damnit! All is not lost though. I'll be back in town in plenty of time to see the Britpop genius of Supergrass. There's no chance to see the other band though as I'll be surfing across the ocean when they play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home