Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Bearded Lady, Day 5


In my 38 years on the third planet from the sun, I've never grown my facial hair out to its full plummage. I mean, I rarely shave on the weekends. And a couple of times, I've let it go for about 2 weeks, usually while on vacation. Then it starts itching too much or I have to attend a function where looking like the 1988 George Michael is frowned upon and out comes the triple blade and the Barbasol.

So to start off the year of our Lord 2006, I'm going with the Van Dyke, or whatever it is they call the facial hair where the sides of the face get shaved.

I figure if I can make to day 20, it's on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Do you and your beard want to go to Barley House to see the Damnations on Saturday night? Me, Kev, and LarryFeathers are going. Do you think Mintez would go?

Happy New Year.

8:14 AM  
Blogger john clarke said...

Yeah, I'll go. Can't speak for Mintez. Lemme know what time.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

I will have to call and find out. It is on the Damnations website, but not the barley house calendar, so I'm not sure what's up.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home