Thursday, May 26, 2005

Pain Related Wardrobe Choice

This morning after exercise, I took a shower and got ready to go downstairs for coffee and a bit of BBC America news. I slipped into some wellworn sandals as I usually do. But today it felt like al-Queda had hidden a needle in the right sandal causing terrorism to one of my toes. It hurts like a bitch. So I toss the sandal off to find that somehow during the night I'd aquired some sort of bug bite on my toe. I hadn't noticed it earlier in the morning because my running shoes are fairly comfortable and let my toes go where they may. The sandals are more restrictive in that area. So great, my work shoes are likely going to hurt too. F looking professional if it means being in pain all day long. Jeans and running shoes will now be acceptable work attire for Thursday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

I hate the overnight bugbite

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home