Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Public Service Announcement

If you like really good photography, check out my friend Will's blog: http://www.weretheremushroomsinthetea.blogspot.com/

Will is a dangerous man when there's a camera in his hand. He goes nowhere without one. And he's got a real talent for capturing really cool shots and the complete absurdity of life. When I got married, Will's present to me and Karen was taking a bunch of photos at our wedding. We paid a ridiculous $1,600 to a professional wedding photographer, who tried to rip us off in ways that are unimaginable. And guess whose photos were better? Will's by a long shot. Unfortunately, Will was unable to shoot the whole wedding because he was in the wedding. If I had it to do all over again, I would have completely broken all wedding protocol and had Will shooting away while he was standing next to me and Karen on the alter.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

Will is cool. I need to make a tshirt of patches

8:48 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

those are really cool. my favorite is the ladies on the ski lift. i have a sudden hankerin' for a road trip...

10:02 AM  
Blogger K. said...

Hello J.C.:

long time reader, first time commenter.

I have to say that this is some might fine snapshot photography. Really, umm, cool.

-K.

11:06 AM  
Blogger john clarke said...

Love that first time, long time.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home