Thursday, June 23, 2005

Stars after Stars after Stars

Today while walking to my car at lunch, I spotted a celebrity, or what passes for one in Dallas if you don't count the time Will and I saw Gary Busey screaming at a hotel clerk at the chic Hotel Za Za.

Strolling down Commerce Street just outside of Neiman Marcus was one Mike Madano accompanied by some business looking woman. The woman was decked out in a cream colored linen suit. But the center for the Dallas Stars was keeping it real, wearing blue jeans, a t-shirt and flip flops. They got in a bitchin' black Cadillac Escalade with pimp chrome wheels.

I didn't bug Madano. I might have if I had a camera. Glad I didn't because Mike probably would have run me over in his Escalade. And I would have deserved it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

I like Mike, shame about hockey though

12:39 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

What were you and will doing at hotel za za?

5:47 AM  
Blogger Robert_M said...

Don't ask don't tell

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home