Monday, August 08, 2005

Queen Bee

I've been calling Karen "Queen Bee" for a couple of years now. Neighbors Rick and Mike call her Queen Bee too.

If only they knew that Queen Bee was one of the main characters from the 1974 classic blaxspoitation film "Dolemite." Queen Bee ran Dolemite's pimpin' business while he was in prison. And while Dolemite was in the big house, she organized all of the ho's into a kung fu fighting force. So Queen Bee was the woman behind the greatness of the man.

I've explained the origins of the name "Queen Bee" to Karen, yet she still answers to the name.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

That's one reason why Karen is the coolest.


I've been begging my family to call me Ol' Dirty Bastard, but it won't catch on.

2:12 PM  
Blogger AVA said...

Hahaha, I loved the nickname. I bet deep down, Karen loves it too, that's why she will keep answering to it.

4:19 PM  
Blogger whitneydonkey said...

thats great. i would like to control all the kung fu ho's. better to have them with you than against you.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home