Sunday, November 27, 2005

Loading Up


Instead of putting up Christmas decorations like I should have been doing, I spent the weekend loading a bunch of my CDs onto my computer.

This activity has forced me to get reacquainted with my music collection. I'm an avid CD buyer. However, once I've bought a CD, I'll listen to it in my car for a period of months, then it gets shelved --- sometimes for a period of years --- until I decide I want to hear it again. I rarely use the CD player on my home stereo system --- or my home stereo system for that matter. And rarely will I listen to a entire CD --- my player is almost always on shuffle when it is on. But most often, I listen to music on my computer by plugging into satellite radio.

Maybe with my collection on the computer, I'll listen to music I've deemed worthy by spending money on it. I've loaded 60 CDs so far and I'm not even close to being finished.

And I've realized one thing through this process: I own a lot of Nick Heyward CDs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

I own a Nick Heyward CD courtesy of John_Clarke. It is really good.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home