Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Friendly Brazilians

I used to be active on this completely pointless website called Orkut. For the uninitiated, Orkut is one of those "Friends" sites where you have a list of all your friends and join various discussion groups like say "Fans of Maude" or "I Like Bologna Sandwiches". You have to invite people to be your "friend" and you don't really have to know them. "Friend" is a loose term on this site. Even though I'm signed up and have a profile, I never look at Orkut anymore. But I still get friend invites e-mailed to me on a weekly basis. And for some reason all of these people who want to be my "friend" all have one thing in common --- they're all residents of Brazil. I have no idea why john_clarke is such a hit amongst the Brazilian. I have very little to offer them and I don't speak the language.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert_M said...

Yep I'm on there also...probably cause you told me about it. I started a FC Dallas group, but maybe it needs to read Futebol instead.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home