Friday, May 13, 2005

Melon Head

In a semi-conscious state this morning, I dumped kiwi melon fusion shower gel on my head. "This is shower gel! It's in my hair! Must rinse out quickly! Oh the humanity!" Then I pondered, is shower gel really any different than shampoo? Both are soft soap products comprised of various artificial colors, scents and moisturizers. Besides, my head now has the pleasant odor of a tropical fruit basket. What if, in a stroke of marketing genius, I introduced the world's first shower gel/shampoo 2 in 1 combo? The product would be a hit. I'd be a millionaire. But more likely than not, my invention would be relegated to the shelves of the dollar store, the same place I bought the kiwi melon fusion shower gel to begin with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

I would purchase this combo. Anything to shave off minutes from "getting ready" time.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home