Friday, January 20, 2006

More Transvestite Tales

I used to date this girl who lived in an old apartment in the predominately gay district of Dallas. She lived there because the rent was cheap and it was a relatively safe place for a single girl to live. Before dating her, I was completely unfamiliar with Dallas' gay area and its goings on for obvious reasons.

One night, I left her place about 1 a.m. to head back to my place in East Dallas. I got in my car and walking right past me were two transvestite hookers. I didn't even know there was a market for that sort of thing in Dallas. So I'm staring at them for an uncomfortably long time because of the pure spectacle of it all. Then one of them turns around. He/she flips her hair on her cheap wig at me as some sort of come on. But she did it so hard that the wig fell off he/she's head.

I called girl when I got home, all excited. "Hey. Did you know there are actual transvestite hookers walking the street outside your place? They wear dresses and wigs and everything!"

"Uh, yeah, I'm quite aware. It's actually quite annoying," she says. "Welcome to Oak Lawn white boy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home