Thursday, January 19, 2006

A Question For You Ipod Dorks

Always three years behind technology because of my flagrent cheapness, I finally used a couple of gift cards and bought a MP3 player with a hefty memory. Yeah, I know, where have I been.

So, do most of you usually tote this thing around in your pocket every day? I've brought it to work every day to plug in and tune out my co-workers with about 300 CD's I loaded on it. And I'm not even close to filling up the memory. Oh, sweet sweet technology. But I fear leaving this expensive item on my desk absentmindedly as I hit the exits at 5 p.m. That's just asking for a theft to happen in my shady office building.

Funny, I've got it on random right now and it's playing some music that was loaded on it in the factory. And you know, Chopin's "Waltz in A Flat" is pretty kick ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

You can't go wrong with Chopin. Or Tarrega, who is the "Chopin of the Guitar".

-K.

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home