Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Disturbing Revelation

Television advertising for pharmaceutical products really catches my attention. You know how every product that requires a prescription also come with a very hastily read list of legal warnings about the product that is usually read in a cheery voice? Well listen closely, and you'll hear some fascinating stuff. Last night I saw a commercial for a product designed to keep the eyeballs moist for people who have trouble producing tears. The legal part ran through a bunch of warnings --- consult your doctor if . . . . Then it said "do not use if you have herpes of the eye." You mean people get herpes in their eyes! I thought you just got herpes on the mouth or on the privates. How would one go about getting herpes of the eye? Oh gross --- I just thought of some ways.

2 Comments:

Blogger AVA said...

Hahaha, well it doesn't have to be THAT gross... hahah.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I'm pretty sure the Lady Chablis is responsible for my eye herp.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home